HYPNOTHERAPY FOR GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT
- Have You Lost Someone Close To You.?
- Do You Feel Unable To Move On.?
- Do You Have Constant Feeling Of, Loneliness, Hurt, Sadness.?
- Do You Have Feelings Of Guilt, Anger, Anxiety.?
- Do You Have Feeling Of Regret, For Words Left Unspoken.?
- Do You Want To Move Foreward But Don't Know How.?
How Can Hypnotherapy Help With The Process Of Grieving
No one can replace a love one.
Hypnotherapy can,help you to move away from your grief.
Hypnotherapy for grief and bereavement is not about forgetting a loved one, it's about helping you to release the negative and sometimes painful emotions and thoughts, that you associate with your memories.
Hypnosis can help you feel free, free to remember the memories you want, without the negative emotions and thoughts that cause you pain.
What Is Normal Grief
The more typical feeling someone who may encounter after bereavement, can include:
- Feelings of guilt.
- Disturbed sleep
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Hearing the voice and sometimes seeing the person lost.
- Preoccupation with the person.
What Is Abnormal Grief
Abnormal grief usually occurs when grief is very intense, prolonged or the reaction to grief is delayed
The reaction is somehow different, the symptoms you experience are out of the normal range and can include:
- The belief that the unwanted feeling will never go.
- Feeling of worthlessness.
- Excessive feeling of guilt.
- A prolonged feeling of being unable to function.
- Slowing down of thoughts an movement.
The Five Stages Of Grief
1) Anger. Why me?. Feelings of anger towards the deceased for leaving them and wanting to fight back. Anger is a very important emotion and by feeling and releasing our anger, instead of keeping it in we can begin to move on.
Help With,The Funeral
One session of Hypnotherapy can,help you to get through the funeral.
Our Approach is Compassionate and Understanding.
Through Bereavement Therapy we hope to make the process of grieving less painful and more manageable.
Grief Following The Death Of A Pet
For many people pets are a large and important part of their life, part of the their family. The loss of their family family pet their best friend their companion can be very destressing. Others find it hard to understand, how we feel at the loss of our pet.
What makes it even worse, is that sympathy and support are not alway available. People seem suprised at how upset we may be. Saying things like "its only a dog or cat, just get another". But as you know it was not just a cat or a dog it was your best friend your companion it was part of your family. Some people even laugh at your grief, telling you not to be so silly. This increses our pain and feeling of loss.
You feel that no body understands, what you are going through.
You feel unable to even talk about it.
Unlike the death of a person, you can't talk and share your memories of your pet. Unable to talk about their habits or funny ways, as others don't understand.
The love we feel for our animals our pets is uncomplicated. The love they give back is unconditional, our pets don't judge us. They are always there for us, through good times and bad times. Our pets never abandon us or let us down, they always forgive us. They are always there for us.
The grief we feel for our pets can be just as intense as the grief we feel when losing a loved one, with all the same associated feeling, as we go through the grieving process.
Our pets are an important part of our life, they are are our loved ones. Sometimes they are our only friend and companion.
Hypnotherapy can help you through the grieving process.