Hypnotherapy Clinic Peterborough. Hypnosis Peterborough.
Hypnotherapy in Harley Street London. Hypnosis in Harley Street London.
Psychotherapy in Harley Street London. Counselling in Harley Street London.
Hypno-Analyst in Harley Street London. NLP in Harley Street London.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION IF REQUIRED AT THE PETERBOROUGH HYPNOTHERAPY CLINIC
The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic And The Harley Street Clinic Can Help You
Stop Smoking In Just One Hour With Hypnosis.
- Do you want to stop smoking?
- Tried everything but still can’t stop smoking?
- Is your coughing in the morning getting worse?
- Are you fed up with chewing nicotine gum?
- Have you had a bad reaction to nicotine patches?
- Have you stopped smoking before but put on weight?
- Do zyban tablets make you feel ill?
- Are you fed up smoking E-cigs?
Tim Pinning is a Smoking Cessation Specialist.
The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation Clinic and the Harley Street Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation Clinics use two types of Smoking Cessation Programmes to help the client to stop smoking, one for the lighter smokers and one for the more heavy smokers.
The Smoking Cessation Programmes have already helped many people to stop smoking even the more heavy smokers who smoke 60 plus cigarettes a day
Programme 1, Consists of just one session and can help you stop smoking from that one session.
- Also available the unique Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation CDs worth £29.99, Free when enrolling onto any of the Smoking Cessation Programmes (This is only available at The Harley Street and the Peterborough Curative Hypnotherapy Clinic)
Programme 2, (Consists of Two Sessions) and is better for the heavier, more stubborn smokers, as they may require extra support.
I also offer a free back up session if required on programme 2, although this is very rarely needed, it allows the clinic to monitor the programme.
The free back up session is for 12 months from the appointment, this covers the crucial period, when you may require the extra help. The 12 month free back session is only available at the Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic, the client will need to attend the Peterborough Clinic to recieve the free session.
This offers you the reassurance that extra help is there if you require it.
You will also receive the smoking cessation CD helping to reinforce all the new suggestions you have been given and helping you to keep on track.
Before entering onto any of the Smoking cessation programmes it is important that you have made the decision that you really do want to quit smoking.
Quitting smoking increases the chances of living a longer healthier life.o
What makes smoking harmful?
Tobacco smoke contains over 4000 chemicals, many are harmful.
These include Benzene, Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Hydrogen Cyanide, Acetone and Arsenic. Nicotine, Carbon Monoxide and Tar are particularly damaging.
Nicotine is a fast acting and powerful drug
The immediate effects are:
- Increased heart rate.
- Changes in your metabolism
- Constriction of the small blood vessels in the skin.
- Increased hormone production
Carbon Monoxide is found in high concentration in cigarette smoke and is a poisonous gas.
Tar When a smoker inhales the cigarette smoke it condenses and around 70% of the tar contained in every cigarette is deposited in the lungs
Irritants can damage the lungs causing the narrowing of the bronchioles, coughing, and an increase in bronchiole mucus and can damage the small hairs which protect the lungs from dirt causing infections.
Smoking is very harmful to the human body it can cause many deceases as well as premature aging.
Smoking is the biggest cause of premature death and illness in England
Smoking over 25 cigarettes a day can increase your chances of dieing from cancer by 25 times you are also twice as likely to die from coronary heart decease than a non smoker.
Smokers who also suffer with high blood pressure and high cholesterol increase the risk by eight times.
Stopping Smoking can reduce the risk.
There are many smoking related deceases
- Cancer of the lungs, mouth, nose, throat, larynx, oesophagus, bladder, stomach, kidneys, Lymphoma, Leukaemia.
- Coronary heart disease.
- Recurrent infections in the airways.
- Damage and loss of efficiency of the lungs.
- Arteriosclerosis a build up of fatty deposits and loss of elasticity in the artery walls which can lead to strokes, peripheral vascular disease, gangrene aortic and other aneurysms.
- Peptic ulcers in the stomach and in the duodenum increase in both incidents and increased the time it takes to heal.
- Effects on fertility.
- Tobacco amblyopic, defective vision.
- Chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung deceases.
- Buergers disease which can also leads gangrene.
Risks for women are particularly bad
Women who smoke also increase their risk of the following
- Low birth weight babies.
- Perinatal mortality.
- Spontaneous abortion and other problems during pregnancy.
- Menopause two to three years early.
- Heart attacks and strokes if they also use oral contraceptives.
- Increased risk of osteoporosis, the loss bone tissue and bone density resulting in brittle bones that are liable to fracture more easily.
Benefits in quitting smoking
- Improved ability to cope with sudden exertion
- Breathing improves.
- Sense of taste and smell improves.
- Loss of smokers cough and reduction in phlegm.
- Your skin, hair, and breath no longer smell of smoke.
- The natural decline in lungs efficiency begins to slows down to the rate of a non smoker
- Reduction in the risk to smoking related illnesses
- Feeling good about them self for being able to quit smoking.
- Saving money in some cases many thousands of pounds every year.
Quitting Smoking increases the chances of living a longer healthier life.
Quitting smoking is the greatest single step that a person can do for their health.
I stopped smoking at just one session at the Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic it was brilliant.
I stopped smoking after one session, never looked back.
I smoked over 30 cigarettes a day I also smoked cannabis, it was costing me over £400 a month a friend of my girl friend had stopped smoking at the Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic a few months earlier. My girlfriend booked me in. Its been two months now and I don’t even feel like smoking. I have already saved over £800
My wife and I both attended the Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic on the same day and both stopped smoking after just one session. We save over £70 a week between us.
James and Linda
I have emphysema and needed a life saving operation; my doctor told me they will not put me on the waiting list until I have stopped smoking for six months.
I tried everything but could not manage to stop on my own. The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic was great and made me face up to the facts. I stopped smoking on my first visit. I have been back to see my doctor and he has agreed to put me on the waiting list.
Purchase an audio version of
'The Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation System'
Clients who are unable to attend the clinic can purchase an audio version.
The Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation System consists of three CDs or audio downloads. Each audio track reinforces the previous audio track helping to keep you motivated on the correct path to stopping smoking and staying stopped.
- Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation, Part 1 (CD or Download)
- Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation, Part 2 (CD or Download)
- Complete Hypnotic Smoking Cessation, Reinforcement (CD or Download)
BECOME THE PERSON YOU REALLY WANT TO BE VISIT THE
HARLEY STREET HYPNOTHERAPY CLINIC
PETERBOROUGH HYPNOTHERAPY CLINIC
Hypnotherapy in Peterborough, Hypnosis in Peterborough, Psychotherapy in peterborough, Counselling in Peterborough, NLP in Peterborough, Hypno-Analyst in Peterborough.